Carmarthenshire County Council is looking for motivated university leavers to join the successful graduate programme in 2023.
Building on the huge success of our previous graduate programme, this two-year scheme offers a range of exciting opportunities which combine on-the-job experience, in-house development, and a post graduate qualification to provide an excellent first step towards a successful career.
The opportunities available include:
• Graduate Software Developer
• Graduate Trainee Performance and Business
• Graduate Building Surveyor x 2
• Graduate Performance & Information Officer
• Graduate Trainee (Waste Strategy and Policy)
• Graduate Trainee Forward Planning Officer
• Graduate Civil Engineer / Transportation Planner
• Graduate Trainee Service Development & Improvement
Cllr Philip Hughes, Cabinet Member for Organisation and Workforce commented: “Our successful graduate programme offers exciting opportunities for university leavers to gain valuable experience and continue their education within an ever-changing, dynamic, and forward-thinking organisation.
Open to all ages, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our programme and help us to shape and deliver better public services in Carmarthenshire”.
For more information or to apply visit Carmarthenshire.gov.uk/jobs-graduates